Congregation Beth El’s Early Childhood Center is committed to the task of providing a safe, nurturing, and respectful environment where the youngest members of the Jewish community can begin to grow and develop within the framework of Jewish values and traditions. Our vision is to provide a quality, developmentally appropriate program which actively engages and excites young children. With excellent student-teacher ratios, we make it a priority to ensure your children are well supervised and cared for.
We recognize that every family is unique and offer a personalized program to meet these needs. You can customize your child’s program to fit exactly what you need, when you need it. Our new scheduling options offer tremendous flexibility to families.
OUR PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS:
- Flexible programming from 6:45am-6:00pm.
- Full day & half day options as well as add-ons. We will work with you!
- Enhanced health & safety measures due to Covid-19
- Experienced teachers
- Small class sizes
- Voorhees Township Police Officer on site during ECC hours
- 3 Outdoor Playgrounds and 2 Indoor Play Spaces
- State-of-the-Art, large, bright, classrooms
- Convenient Remini app fosters communication between parents and teachers
- Student Support Advocate on staff
- Weekly Havdallah, Shabbat, and challah baking
- Holiday celebrations, field trips, and special guests
- STEAM, art, music, library, kicks & flips, bike room and more
- Quality after school programming
*Ask about our gift synagogue membership for ECC families!
OUR WONDERFUL ECC CURRICULUM:
Our curriculum emphasizes the importance of the development of the whole child: socially, emotionally, cognitively, physically, and spiritually. We provide a loving, caring, and nurturing learning environment within a framework rich in Jewish values and traditions.
Learning activities are purposefully planned by our qualified staff to match the developmental stages of each child. The staff emphasizes the learning process taking place rather than the end product.We offer a variety of learning opportunities for each child encouraging imagination, curiosity, and discovery.
We maintain a balance between:
- Individual and group activities, emphasizing positive social interaction.
- Structured and “free choice” time, guided and modeled by the staff.
- A structured schedule and flexibility that allows opportunities for self exploration and respect.
- An academic component is integrated into the curriculum through music, games, songs, manipulatives, and enriching and stimulating activities.
- Jewish holidays, values, and Shabbat are important parts of our curriculum and woven into our daily and weekly activities. We celebrate together as a school through cooking, music, special guests, parent involvement, community events, and school-wide events.