Giving Today to Secure Tomorrow
Please remember Beth El when you do your Estate Planning. Leaving a legacy is simple.
There are many ways to donate:
- Make a contribution of cash or appreciated securities.
- Make a bequest to Beth El in your will.
- Designate Beth El as a beneficiary of a life insurance policy, POD account, IRA, 401k, or other retirement account.
- Establish a Donor Advised Fund at the Jewish Community Foundation dedicated to the support of Beth El.
- Establish a Charitable Remainder Trust (Beth El is unable to provide legal services to establish a trust).
Please consider making your donation to Beth El through a Beth El endowment fund.
Beth El maintains several endowment funds for its benefit at the Jewish Community Foundation through its Life & Legacy program. An endowment fund consists of donations that are held for investment (under JCF’s supervision) and is subject to restricted use with the goal of retaining sufficient endowment funds to provide a renewable source of income for the Shul.
If you wish to donate to a Beth El endowment fund through the Life & Legacy program please click on the button below or contact Jocelyn Borowsky who will help you get started.