Congregation Beth El’s Early Childhood Center is committed to the task of providing a safe, nurturing and respectful environment where the youngest members of the Jewish community can begin to grow and develop within the framework of Jewish values and traditions. Our vision is to provide a quality, developmentally appropriate program which actively engages and excites young children.
We recognize that every family is unique and offer a personalized program to meet these needs. You can customize your child’s program to fit exactly what you need, when you need it. Our program choices range from the Breakfast Club at 6:45 AM, continuing through our Core Programs during the middle of the day and ending with Afternoon Adventures until 6:00 PM. Our new scheduling options offer tremendous flexibility to families. Some additional highlights include:
- Celebration of Shabbat & holidays year-round
- Longer learning hours
- Pre-literacy & pre-math skill development
- Visits to area museums, theaters and community attractions
- National nutrition education program, “Willow Comes to School”
- Hebrew Instruction
- Active play in our indoor and outdoor nature play spaces
- Full time Special Needs Coordinator
Registration is now open. Please email Belle Hirn or call 856-675-1166, extension 422 to schedule an appointment. We’d love to show you what we do!